Submit By Email
Posting by email fixed… I think
Sorry about the delay fixing this. I think it’s working now. There will be a delay while I verify that posts are not spam, but any papers posted should be online within a couple of days.
Here are the instructions:
- Attach your paper to an email as a PDF (preferred), or .DOC (Word 97-2003 format) file. Or use both formats.
- Type the course code and paper title as the subject.
- Optionally paste the paper contents into the body of the email. (Or introduction/abstract/conclusions for longer papers.)
- Send the email to submit at negstor.rowbory.co.uk (replace at with @)
That’s the easiest way to do it. But first, please register and submit your email address, and then papers you post will be identified with your name and it will help protect against receiving spam.
You might want to find out about converting Word 2007 documents to PDF.
If you want to be more sophisticated:
- In the subject line:
- Put the code of the course and title of the paper
- Put category codes (for the course and level) in square brackets:
- eg: [ts] for Translation Studies
- eg: [level600] for a Level 600 paper
- (Full list of category codes below)
- eg: [ts] [level600] TS608 Linguistics Project
- In the body:
- Paste the abstract and table of contents of your paper
- Register and send papers from the registered email address to have you marked automatically as the author.
|BL Biblical Languages||level900 Doctoral Research|
|BS Biblical Studies||level800 MTHYear 3|
|BT Biblical Theology||level700 MDiv Year 3|
|ED Educational Studies||level600 MA Year 2|
|EV Evangelism||level500 MA Year 1|
|GS General Studies||level400 Undergraduate Year 4|
|HS Church History||level300 Undergraduate Year 3|
|MI Ministry Skills||level200 Undergraduate Year 2|
|MS Missions Studies||level100 Undergraduate Year 1|
|PA Pastoral Studies|
|PD Personal Development|
|PS Practical Skills|
|TH Theological Studies|
|TS Translation Studies||inprogress Work in progress|